Subscribers to MYB Online
not only benefit from daily updated local authority contact listings, you also have access to a wider reaching network of council contacts and a vast store of statistical data that is not available in our traditional hard copy:
- 6000 + officers from the second level of local authority management
- 23,648 councillors who can now be identified by their committee membership
- Statistical data that will give you unique insight into budgets, structure, stock and spend across major areas of local government service
Simple in both design and user function, you’ll be able to get to the exact contact and statistical data you need in just a few short steps:
- Explore full council listings using our A-Z menu
- Choose the 'Browse Directory' function to drill down into council listings by authority type, contact type or officer job function
- Use our 'Council Statistics' feature to interrogate individual council statistics or run comparisons across authorities - statistic categories include: pay, housing, finance, human resources, economic development, highways and energy & environment.
Results are quick to reference, especially when using ‘my MYB’ - your personalised home page, which allows you to review your saved statistics, favourite councils and last viewed entries in one central location. You can also save individual contacts or all contacts within a single job function to your own personal address book.
With a dedicated page for each UK local authority, easy to use searches, clearly displayed results and handy personalisation tools, MYB Online makes light work of identifying the people and statistics you need.
* MYB Online is also available on an organisation wide basis with our multi-user corporate subscriptions. Call 01935 374 004 to discuss your organisations requirement.